Xcode version -> 14.0
The app references non-public selectors in Payload/Runner.app/Runner: fontWeight relativeSize, spanArray, spanArray_Count, strikeThrough, underline
Solution 1: Md. Munjur alam
- The same error occurs after the Xcode 14.0 update.
- Xcode 13.4.1 Download and Use Resolution
Solution 2: Hesam
I am not able to upload ipas to TestFlight via XCode 14.0.1 (build 14A400). However, I was able to publish to TestFlight via Azure CLI with the same XCode and build versions. So, have no idea what might be the issue. I use Fastlane to upload the ipa.
Solution 3: Maulik Bhuva
I am also facing same issue but then i got one resolution please follow below steps :
- Export .ipa file from latest Xcode
- Install Transporter app on your mac
- Login your App Store account in Transporter app
- Add app using your .ipa file
- click on deliver
Following this steps you can able to upload build successfully
Solution 4: Epsiilon
As a Workaround, using the Transporter App worked perfectly.