TV Randshow - App to choose a random TV show episode
About the project
TV Randshow was created to help choose a random episode from your favorites TV shows. The TV shows database comes from the TMDB and the app saves them in a database on the device. With the list of favorites, you can roll the dice of a TV show to get a random episode.
This project has been built using the Flutter framework, which allows to build an multiplatform app from a single codebase.
- Save your favorites TV shows
- Choose a random episode from a single TV show
- Support to Android and Web
- Dark mode
- Support to deeplink
- Roadmap in public Trello
Build and run
- Clone repository with 'git clone' command or just download the zip.
git clone [email protected]:deandreamatias/tv-randshow.git
- Then, download either Android Studio or Visual Studio Code, with their respective Flutter editor plugins. For more information about Flutter installation procedure, check the official install guide.
- Install dependencies from pubspec.yaml by running
flutter pub getfrom the project root (see using packages documentation for details and how to do this in the editor).
- Get your API Key from TMDB (see this FAQ for more details) and paste in file
- (Optional) If you want build to web, do you need follow this steps
flutter run --flavor dev -t lib/main_dev.dart
Integration tests (only mobile):
flutter drive --driver=test_driver/integration_test.dart --target=integration_test/app_test.dart -d [DEVICE_ID] --flavor dev --dart-define API_KEY=xxxxxxxxxxxxx Unit tests:
flutter test --dart-define API_KEY=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
This project is licensed under the GNU GPL v3 License - see the LICENSE file for details.